During the three-day long meeting the invited guests can get to know each other’s best practices and research results by the introduction of the Hungarian and international partners. Further aim of the program is to establish long-term cooperation.
|Member-type||Maximum number of documents||Period||Renewal||Late fee (Huf / document / day)|
|Members||10||1 month||2*1 month||20|
|University of Pécs researcher, PhD student||15||1 month||2*1 month||20|
|University of Pécs lecturer||20||3 months||5*3 month||0|
- After the expiry of the loan period the library warns the member by email in two weeks’ time. (1st notice).
- After one month the library sends the warning by post to the member’s postal address (2nd notice).
- After two weeks of sending the second warning the library posts the next notice to the member’s residence (3rd notice).
- If the library member does not settles the debt in 15 workdays after the third notice the library warns him in an acknowledgement of receipt letter (4th notice).
- If the member does not settle the debt in one month after the 4th notice the library gives the debt to a debt collection company.
Lost or damaged books can be replaced by a new copy (after negotiating with the leader of the Reader Service Department). If the document cannot be replaced it must be refunded.